What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements that you visit or use. They’re widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand your interaction with our service.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These enable us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain until they are deleted or expire. They help us recognize you as a unique user, and make your user experience more personalized.
Your Control Over Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can manage these settings through your browser (like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer). Each browser is slightly different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it may affect your user experience.
Thank you for choosing Outdoor Options, where we prioritize your outdoor needs.